Ongoing management is required as new employees start, or if their needs change. Learn how to manage voice user configuration, including enabling voice services and adjusting voice configuration.
I have therefore decided to publish this 8-part series on my blog.
What is important to me personally is that most of the sources of the 8-part series come directly from Microsoft. More precisely, from the corresponding Learning Path.
I recommend every administrator who will be working with Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice in the future to complete the corresponding certifications and learning paths.
This series is about the following path:
Table of contents
- Part 1 – Enable users for Teams Phone
- Part 2 – Assign Teams Licenses
- Part 3 – Assign phone numbers and emergency locations to users
- Part 4 – Assign calling policies and dial plans to a user
- Part 5 – Enable users for Direct Routing with Teams Phone
- Part 6 – Assign Teams Licenses
- Part 7 – Enable a user for voice and voicemail services with Direct Routing
- Part 8 – Enable additional calling features for Teams Phone
Enjoy reading 🙂